$55.45 Free shipping
Tags: designjet 450c, designjet z6100, designjet 5500, Cheap designjet 450c, High Quality designjet z6100, China designjet 5500 Suppliers.
1pcs LM Printhead C4955A for HP81
Type: Remanufactured print head
Ink: Full ink
Printhead model: C4955A for HP81
compatible printer: For HP Designjet 5000
For HP Designjet 5000ps
For HP Designjet 5500
For HP Designjet 5500ps
Package contents: 1pcs LM for HP81 Print head
1. All brand names and trademarks are the property of their respective holders and are referred to here for description purposes only.
2. We test every product before shipping, we guarantee 100% working. Contact us if you have any request or question before you start using our product, we are ready to help you at first time.
3. Please fill in your correct phone number to ensure timely delivery of the order. All buyers from Russian Federation should fill in full name, or, he may not be able to receive the order.
4. All products delivered and shown in pictures may have some minor differences(product batch, the label, chip pattern, packaging). Pictures are for reference only, but all our shipped product are A+ grade quality level and 100% guaranteed against materials and workmanship. Without notice. For more details, please consult us.
5. When you purchase the order from us, please make sure the cartridge model number matches the one (OEM code) you are using in your printer, if doesn\'t match ink cartridges will doesn\'t work, because the cartridge’s chip is not same for different market although the printer model number may be same.
6. If you don’t receive your order within set delivery time after payment, or you don’t see updated shipping information normally, please contact us. We will track the shipment and get back to you ASAP. And we will extend delivery time for you until you get the shipment successfully. FAQ:
Printer\'s Maintenance In order to keep your printer in the best state, it should be cleaned for several times within a year. Turn off the power supply while cleaning, take out all of the paper from the feeder and wipe it with wet napkin.
The improper moving may damage the printer, so the package should be careful (the best it is the original package.) Prior to the moving, the print head should be covered and return the Cartridge. The printer should be kept in horizontal level during the moving, and not to convert it, otherwise the ink may flow out from the rinse slot.
Printer Head\' s Maintenance
The printer\'s head is the most expensive part in the whole ink printer, but it is not so easily jammed as you imagined, usually it can be cleaned up for the general head jam.
The key to the printer head\'s maintenance lies on the correct operation and high-quality Cartridge.
The service life of the general printer head is the time replacing the Cartridge for 20 to 30.
For the printer head, its service life of printing the documents is longer than of printing the color, semi- tinge or gray patterns.
While the black or color ink is used up, the indicator (INK OUT) will glitter and the printer cannot be cleaned any more, the Cartridge should be replaced.
The sufficient ink should be kept in the printer and the long-time leaved unused printer is easily cause the printer head jam. therefore the printer should be guaranteed to be used once or two in a week at least.
For the printer not to be used frequently, it is suggested that the printer should be cleaned once prior to turning off.
The work theory of EPSON is different from CANON and HP and Brother, so it is by taking the multi-layer technology, the ink sprayed is round. And Epson is more easily to enter the air than Canon.
Q: Vertical lines are not aligned or vertical banding appears. How do I align the print head on my printer? First make sure you are using the most current version of the printer driver. Most printers will have a utility function which will give you an option to align the printer head. Follow the instructions on the screen. Make sure to use the printer\'s power switch to turn off the printer, otherwise the settings will not be saved. If you have already tried to align the print head and did not have any success, try turning high speed off in the printer driver settings.
Q: Why the picture and words have not printed with the sharpness than expected?
Wrong printing media chosen
Printing media may be humid
Aging of print head
Word Document is recommended to use Inkjet paper and Images/Photos are recommended to use high quality inkjet photo paper
Replace the humid paper by using dry paper and print again
Repair or replace new print head
Q: Why the printer can\'t identify and nothing can be printed?
The print head is dry or blocked or damaged